What sets ALIVE apart as a publishing company?
ALIVE is the only publishing company enabled with the tools and expertise to effectively position, market and advertise your book using a vast array of media. While the basic essentials of book publishing are certainly important, they comprise just one dimension of what we do. ALIVE Book Publishing is part of ALIVE Mediaworks, a multi-platform media company.
Our editorial and general publishing foundation is based upon something quite different from that of other book publishers. Our experience is based upon eight years’ experience publishing a monthly lifestyle magazine. We know what it takes to market and actually sell an editorial product because we’ve been doing it successfully with thousands of issues, every single month for the past seven years. And when it comes to marketing and advertising, we’re not “middle men” like most publishers–we actually own the tools of production and have the hands-on experience required to create and execute a successful marketing campaign.
Our basic publishing service package (BPSP) includes all of the following:
- Concept & Content Consultation & Advisory
- Interior Page Design & Layout
- Custom Cover Design
- Price Point Survey & Determination
- ISBN & Bar Code for your book
- Copyright and Library of Congress filings
- Printing On Demand for all orders of your book
- Up to 20 Copies of Your Book (Additional copies of any quantity available at wholesale)
- Online listing through online distribution channels (Amazon, etc) worldwide (4 months after production)
- Distribution access through over 30,000 wholesalers, retailers and booksellers in over 100 countries
- United States distribution includes: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Espresso Book Machine, NACSCORP, Ingram and Baker & Taylor
- United Kingdom distribution includes: Amazon UK, Adlibris.com, Bertram’s, Blackwell, Book Depository, Coutts, Gardner’s, Mallory International, Paperback Shop, Eden Interactive Ltd., Aphrohead and I.B.S-STL U.K.
If we were the same as other publishers, the list above would be the extent of our capabilities. But we are quite unlike other publishers because we also have in-house marketing, advertising, publicity and public relations capabilities in all of the following:
- Magazine Print Advertising
- Feature Articles, Book Reviews & Author Interviews
- TV Advertising on channels like CNN, MSNBC, A&E & dozens more
- Website Design
- Video Production and audio sessions for distribution to TV and radio stations
- QR Codes & Microsoft Tags
- Social Media Pages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube (Initial Page Development)
- Press releases and follow-ups to local and national media
- Representation, pitches & follow-ups to bookstores and other venues for readings & signing events
- A guest appearance on the TV interview show Conversations
- Interview coaching for talk show appearances on TV and radio
Publishing your book in E-book formats, as well as a variety of content editing services, are also available.
Some drugstores offer to their consumers Viagra. Our article tell more about the symptoms of erectile malfunction and how to buy generic Viagra. Many young men know this drug as Sildenafil. Though erectile dysfunction is more common among older men, that doesn’t make it “normal”. Mostly when something goes wrong with your sexual health, it can affect your sex breath as well as your overall well-being. A long list of common remedies can lead to erectile dysfunction, including many blood pressure drugs, pain remedies, and most of antidepressants.